Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. Our clients benefit from personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison. We have listed the services that we offer to our clients, together with a brief description.
As the list below is by no means comprehensive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful and well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost-effective accounting services including the following:
- Compilation of financial statements
- Review of financial statements
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
Reviews and Compilations
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company's profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on two levels of assurance:
- Review - some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation - based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Our tax services offered include but are not limited to:
- Tax planning for individuals and corporations
- Tax return preparation for:
- Estates and trusts
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Provincial and federal commodity tax planning and compliance
- Tax considerations in matrimonial settlements
- Tax effects of buying or selling a business
- Tax effective retirement and estate planning
As a business grows, it must hire more employees, which can result in increased payroll administration. We can assist you in implementing the controls necessary to ensure a reliable, efficient, and effective payroll system. Our firm can also help you develop a payroll system and prepare all necessary payroll tax returns in a timely manner.
We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients. We can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business. The following are just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Business valuations
- Buying or selling a business
- Business process improvement
- Computer systems
- Financial planning
- Estate planning
Successful implementation and periodic review of your financial plan will ensure financial independence during your working years and through your retirement years.